Financial Services Consultant
Oregon State Credit Union
Region: Salem, OR, USA 97304
Contact: Brie Caffey
Love customer service? Then use it to build a career! At Oregon State Credit Union, we use our unsurpassed service and create financial solutions that makes lives better.
As a Financial Services Consultant, you’ll help Oregon State Credit Union build our community. Working full-time from our West Salem Branch, you’ll get to know our members personally in order to identify needs and provide solutions that are in their best financial interest. You’ll open membership accounts and loan requests, research inquiries, educate members on our services and process transactions like deposits and withdrawals. This is career position that demands a friendly, outgoing personality, accuracy in both cash handling and on the computer, and a professional appearance.
Since it began in 1954, Oregon State Credit Union has been a member-owned, not-for-profit financial services institution. We exist for the benefit of our member-owners, and not to profit from them. That’s what makes us different from banks and how we’re able to create financial solutions that make lives better. The service and care you’ll provide to our members is at the very heart of our business and critical to our success.
Schedule: Must be available to work M-F, 8:45 am – 7:15 pm and at least 2 Saturdays a month until 2:15 pm
What you will need to be successful:
- Positive attitude, outgoing personality and self confidence
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Cash handling experience and strong computer skills
- Good judgement, problem solving and tact
- Six months experience in the financial industry, preferred
Ways we’ll appreciate you:
- A positive, supportive atmosphere
- Initial and on-going training; promotion opportunities
- Competitive wages, incentive bonuses, paid holidays and paid PTO time
- 401k Retirement savings plan with an amazingly generous employer match!
- 100% credit-union-paid employee medical, vision, dental, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance; dependent coverage available
- Tax-saving Flexible Spending Plans
- Premier membership perks, loan discounts, company clothing, wellness and recognition programs
Location: 1510 Wallace Rd NW, Salem
Work type: Full-time, non-exempt
Compensation: $16/hr +bonus and incentives
Equal opportunity employer, including veterans and individuals with disabilities
The above information is intended to provide the general nature of work performed in this position and outline primary qualifications. See the complete job description for more details.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
|Min Education:||High School/GED|