Financial Services Consultant / Customer Service
Oregon State Credit Union
Contact: Amelia MIller
Phone: (555) 555-5555
Do you easily connect with people, thrive on being helpful, and have the self-confidence and integrity to work in the financial world? Then join us at Oregon State Credit Union, where we offer unsurpassed service and create financial solutions that makes lives better.
As a Financial Services Consultant, you’ll help Oregon State Credit Union build our community. Working full-time from our North Albany Branch, you’ll get to know our members personally in order to identify needs and provide solutions that are in their best financial interest. You’ll open membership accounts and loan requests, research inquiries, educate members on our services and process transactions like deposits and withdrawals. And you’ll model our culture through active listening, collaboration, and expressing appreciation.
Since it began in 1954, Oregon State Credit Union has been a member-owned, not-for-profit financial services institution. We exist for the benefit of our member-owners, and not to profit from them. That’s what makes us different from banks and how we’re able to create financial solutions that make lives better. The service and care you’ll provide to our members is at the very heart of our business and critical to our success.
Schedule: Varied days/hours. Must be able to work M-F 8:15 am – 6:15 pm and two Saturdays a month until 1:15 pm
What you will need to be successful:
- Positive attitude, outgoing personality and self confidence
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Cash handling experience and strong computer skills
- Good judgement, problem solving and tact
- Six months experience in the financial industry, perfered
Ways we’ll appreciate you:
- A positive, supportive atmosphere
- Initial and on-going training; promotion opportunities
- Competitive wages, incentive bonuses, paid holidays and paid PTO time
- 401k Retirement savings plan with an amazingly generous employer match!
- 100% credit-union-paid employee medical, vision, dental, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance; dependent coverage available
- Tax-saving Flexible Spending Plans
- Premier membership perks, loan discounts, company clothing, wellness and recognition programs
Location: 1394 Clay St SE, Albany
Work type: Full-time, non-exempt
Compensation: $16/hr +bonus and incentives
Equal opportunity employer, including vets and disabilities
The above information is intended to provide the general nature of work performed in this position and outline primary qualifications. See the complete job description for more details.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.