Kitsap Credit Union
Please note that Kitsap Credit Union is a non-profit organization employing more than 100 people, and as such falls under the purview of the recent presidential direction for mandated COVID vaccinations. All Kitsap Credit Union employees fall under this mandate for vaccination and as such must present proof of vaccination to be eligible for hire.
Kitsap Credit Union is hiring a full-time, salaried Financial Analyst to work out of our beautiful downtown Bremerton, WA corporate office. The Financial Analyst is responsible for Asset Liability Management modeling and assumptions. In addition to this they are a key advisor to our annual budget presentation to our Board of Directors and play an integral part of our risk management and compliance oversight.
Typical Job Duties:
- Report and analyze budget variances for Management and the Board of Directors.
- Analyze various revenue and balance sheet strategies in partnership with business leads and present meaningful results to Management for consideration.
- Perform Credit Risk Management (CRM) analysis, including analysis of the qualitative factors affecting the Allowance for Loan Loss (ALLL) reserves and a quarterly economic report to Management explaining the results.
- Perform financial forecasting and budgeting, which includes projecting the Balance Sheet and Income Statement, reporting on results, and monitoring operating metrics and trends.
- Coordinate and prepare of the annual operating budget for non-interest income and expense in conjunction with department leads.
Seniority level: Individual Contributor
Reports to: VP of Finance
Employment Type: Fulltime, salaried
Job Functions: Financial Reporting, Business Analytics, Compliance
This role may be right for you if you enjoy fast-paced self-directed work and have a keen eye for small details as well as the big picture. You pride yourself on presenting a polished final product, and always aim to have an expert understanding of your projects. Your previous employers praise your ability to work under tight deadlines, and your previous co-workers talk about your cool-headedness and encouragement within the team. Your friends consider you the best person to talk to when they need to anticipate outcomes of situations, and your family is proud of your ability to help your community by thinking big.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business
- Five years or more of financial analysis experience, including valuation of financial assets and liabilities
- Five years or more of experience with a credit union or other financial institution
- Experience with Fiserv Prologue and Jack Henry Profitstar
****** Employment is contingent upon satisfactory credit, background, and reference checks.
Kitsap Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment will receive consideration without regard to sex, marital status, race, color, religion, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected status. ******