Contact: Rose Gallegos
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (253) 565-9895
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to management.
- Prepare call report, backup withholding, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting.
- Produce monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting.
- Develop models that help with decision-making.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses, studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains an up-to-date knowledge of and adheres to the requirements of all related policies, procedures, rules and regulations required for position.
- Models a high level of customer service and professional demeanor and appearance.
- Assumes responsibility for other duties as required or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, investment banking, or other related fields.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial modeling.
- Financial Institution experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend complex instructions and correspondence.
Position Working Conditions
- The work environment is an office setting.
- Movements frequently and regularly required using the wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Frequently required to sit for longer periods of time