iQ Credit Union
The Finance Manager plays a critical role in the Credit Union’s continued growth. Responsibilities include directing the financial operations of the Credit Union. Establishes and updates internal controls and monitors the financial health of the organization. Assists the Chief Financial Officer in setting and executing upon the financial strategy.
- Manage the Finance Department with direct supervision over the Financial Analysts. Conduct timely performance evaluations. Monitor job performance with quarterly coaching sessions. Recommend procedures to enhance performance levels and ensure quality work and service to other departments. Assess department needs in the work area and ensure they are trained in all phases of their work assignment.
- Ensure the department is providing the highest level of service to staff and members.
- Maintain a sound knowledge of Credit Union financial practices as well as state and federal regulations related to area of responsibility.
- Manage the Asset/Liability Management (ALM) process. Provide supervision to analyst to make revisions, as necessary, to ALM components of the modeling software. Assist in determining the impact of asset/liability portfolio strategies. Presents economic outlook and ALM results at ALM Committee meetings.
- Oversee the liquidity operations of the credit union, including deposit pricing, loan participations and investment management
- Prepare interest income and expense forecast and budgeting.
- Actively participate in the annual budgeting process. Partner with the Controller and other members of the Finance and Accounting teams to ensure proposed budget supports the Credit Unions strategic objectives.
- Provide ad hoc financial analysis across the Credit Union.
- Experience: Eight to ten years of similar or related experience. At least three years people management experience.
- Education: Equivalent to a college degree and a professional certificate or a graduate degree.
- Demonstrated experience with the ALM process.
- Ability to breakdown and communicate complex financial concepts to foster understanding across all levels of the organization.
We take an employee-first approach to remote work. While not required, this position is eligible to work-from-home approximately four days per week. The selected individual must live in Washington or Oregon and be able to commute into the workplace as needed.
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Education Assistance Programs – student loan repayment match and tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) match
- Paid vacation, sick, personal, and enrichment time
- Paid holidays
- Paid volunteer time
- Employee Wellness Program
- Access to ongoing professional development opportunities
iQ Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.