Fiduciary Account Support Specialist
OnPoint Community Credit Union
Have a working knowledge of the following and be able to guide staff through procedures, including complex situations, while providing world-class service:
- Business Memberships
- Fiduciary Memberships
- IRA & HSA Plans
- Tax Information Reporting
- Contribute to a sense of teamwork and purpose within the department through collaboration and making informed recommendations / decisions
- Provide professional, high-quality service to our members and all fellow employees
- Provide input in increasing operational efficiencies and controlling department / OnPoint expenses
- Comply with all security, confidentiality, and internal control procedures
- Schedule time and resources to ensure all work is completed accurately and on schedule
- Assist in completing various tasks within Operations as needed
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Motivated self-starter with a demonstrated ability to work independently and a desire to increase their responsibility and value to OnPoint. Is viewed as a resource throughout the Credit Union.
- History of successfully handling multiple tasks in a fast paced environment, while making sound decisions and consistently achieving performance expectations.
- Ability to successfully resolve difficult member interactions in order to obtain a positive resolution for both OnPoint and the member.
- Ability to use and adapt to changing technology and systems
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, ability to document procedures
- Ability to independently identify, analyze, and resolve operational and member issues
- Strong understanding of credit union operations, procedures and applicable regulations
- Proven accuracy, thoroughness, analytical and organizational skills in completing work assignments.
- High school graduate or GED required
- Experience with Individual Retirement Accounts and Health Savings Accounts preferred
- Experience with Fiduciary & Business Memberships preferred