iQ Credit Union
The Facilities Supervisor oversees the day-to-day operations of the Credit Unions Facilities department. Provides support, development, and leadership to employees of the Facilities team. Works closely with the Facilities Manager to ensure goals of the Facilities department support the overall Credit Union strategy.
- Oversees and supervises the Facilities team through proactive coaching and cross-training. Provides direction and guidance to team to ensure service standards and performance objectives are met.
- Evaluates employee performance and provides regular feedback to support success and continued employee development. Recognizes strong performance and addresses performance gaps and opportunities.
- Provides support to Facilities Manager while working to achieve credit union and Facilities department goals.
- Acts as a liaison for subcontractors and vendors regarding proper maintenance and repairs of Credit Union buildings and property.
- Independently researches and resolves project issues. Able to answer questions and help solve complex issues that may impact credit union staff and/or members.
- Coordinates workflow, responsibilities, and assignments of staff to ensure duties are completed in a timely manner. Exhibits a strong working knowledge and use of Facilities Maintenance Management System.
- Oversees in-house repairs such as:
- Installation of signage, shelves, video, and audio equipment
- Door adjustments
- Exterior maintenance and repairs Storm clean up, landscaping, trash/recycling
- Works closely with branch and department managers to ensure quality of service and maintenance.
- Assists in all physical security and facility emergencies, including response and closure.
- Maintains the security programs, card access, doors, alarm, internal and external maintenance along with any repairs required to secure the health and safety of members and staff.
- Supervises the ordering, receipt, and warehousing of supplies and forms. Oversees reservation and delivery of promotional equipment, furniture, and items.
- Oversees records management to include retention and destruction.
- Ensure Safety Committee follows state requirements including timely meetings. Reports findings and recommendations to Facilities Manager.
- Assists with the negotiation of bid invitations, minor construction projects, equipment purchases or requests for proposals (RFP). Presents the Facilities Manager with findings and recommendations.
- Ensures operational costs align with annual Facilities budget. Obtains approval for out of budget items, as appropriate.
- Demonstrates strong regulatory knowledge applicable to this position and understands and complies with government regulations with particular emphasis on the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), US Patriot Act and related regulations.
- Actively participates and fulfills expectations in the Credit Union Email Security Awareness Program as outlined in the Information Security Program Acknowledgement document.
- Provides back-up support to Facilities staff, as necessary.
- Assists other departments with promotions, exhibits and deliveries.
- Other duties as assigned consistent with the position.
Knowledge and Skills:
Experience: Two years to four years of similar or related experience. A minimum of one to three years in a supervisory role.
Education: A high school education or GED.
iQ Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.