iQ Credit Union
At iQ Credit Union, we have amazing employees! They’re collaborative, approachable, and all around exceptional human beings who live out the credit union philosophy of ‘people helping people’ each and every day. With such great employees, it comes as no surprise that we’re rapidly growing and looking to expand our team of exceptional people!
The Facilities Specialist ensures the efficient operations of building and equipment maintenance, grounds, Facilities vehicles, service and maintenance requests, security monitoring and access systems, move coordination, RFPs, and the Safety Committee. This position acts as a liaison with service technicians, contractors, and vendors and responds to facility and security emergencies.
- Maintain a complete understanding of Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) including documentation, completion of tasks, and reporting.
- Coordinate workflow, responsibilities, and assignments with staff and vendors to ensure work is completed in a timely manner.
- Perform in-house repairs and preventative maintenance such as:
- Plumbing – Clogged drains and toilets, stop leaks by turning off water source until professional arrives.
- Installation of signage, shelves, video and audio equipment
- Door adjustments
- Janitorial – Emergency clean up
- Exterior – Storm clean up, clean signs, trash bins
- Lighting – Replace bulbs
- Pressure washing
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of Facilities vehicles.
- Lead the organization and cleaning of all storage areas.
- Assist and respond in security and facility emergencies, including after-hours events.
- Coordinate heavy equipment moves, as necessary.
- Assemble office equipment and furniture, as necessary.
- Monitor facilities/security emergency calls 24/7 and alarm calls at all locations
- Support the security programs, card access, doors, alarm, internal and external maintenance. Take action and make necessary repairs required to secure the health and safety of members and staff.
- Order, receive, deliver, and warehouse supplies and forms, as necessary. Assist the Marketing Department with supply delivery needs.
- Organize and conduct quarterly Safety Committee meetings ensuring objectives of Committee Charter are being met.
- Assist negotiating with bid invitations, minor construction projects, equipment purchases or requests for proposals (RFP). Present to Facilities Manager with recommendations.
- Actively participate in portions of major Facilities projects, as assigned.
- Assist in coordinating department and branch moves, organizing and communicating move schedules with department supervisors.
- Assist in Ad-Que system maintenance and installations.
- Actively participate in coaching sessions.
- Participate in promotions and special events, supporting the overall efforts of the Credit Union.
- Demonstrates strong regulatory knowledge applicable to this position and understands and complies with government regulations with particular emphasis on the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), US Patriot Act and related regulations.
- Actively participate and fulfill expectations in the Credit Union Email Security Awareness Program as outlined in the Information Security Program Acknowledgement document.
Experience: One year to three years of similar or related experience.
Education: A high school education or GED.