CapEd Credit Union
To Apply: Complete an Online Application at our website www.capedcu.com for the specific job opportunity that interests you. Resumes are not accepted in lieu of application.
CapEd’s Facilities Manager will manage multiple functions of building operations and maintenance for all 12 CapEd locations, monitoring and ensuring contractor compliance in the areas of landscape, janitorial, HVAC, carpet, snow removal, etc. Must have the hard and soft skillsets and knowledge to contract the trades for the maintenance and repairs of facilities and grounds. Computer software skills required for planning, budgeting, tracking and scheduling multiple projects and improvements simultaneously.
Responsibilities also include communicating, coordinating and scheduling visits with leaders regarding needed maintenance and repair, developing and adhering to annual budget, resolving contractor issues as needed, and maintaining inventory of supplies and maintenance products for all buildings and grounds, as well as other similar duties as assigned.
CapEd is a growing Credit Union with strong roots in Idaho. We were founded in 1936 by a group of area educators who were looking to secure financial services for those working in the educational industry. CapEd’s Vision Statement says, “CapEd is committed to supporting quality education, financial empowerment, and enrichment of individuals and communities.” We strive to enrich lives and communities with programs such as volunteering in local neighborhoods, financial education for youths and adults, raising funds for area children’s hospitals, and awarding grants to teachers through the Idaho CapEd Foundation.
CapEd offers competitive compensation and employee benefits as well as training and career development through our EP!C values – Empowered, Professional, Innovative, and Collaborative. If CapEd sounds like the culture to take your career to the next level, please apply to our Facilities Manager position based in Meridian, Idaho.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications.
- A high school diploma or equivalent required; degree preferred in related field and/or equivalent work experience
- Minimum five to eight years of similar or related experience, including knowledge of principles, practices, equipment, methods, and techniques associated with building operations and maintenance
- Must be self-motivated and able to work both independently and collaboratively within a team as projects dictate
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills, including the preparation of reports and presentation of information
- Ability to travel between all locations
- Bilingual preferred but not required
Capital Educators Federal Credit Union is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer