Trailhead Credit Union
Contact: Sheila Avella
Phone: (503) 220-2592
Make a direct impact.
Be appreciated for your successes.
Create positive energy.
Laugh daily with coworkers.
Your voice, professional and personal development, and individuality will be valued at Trailhead.
Trailhead Credit Union is seeking a friendly, self-motivated Executive Assistant (EA) to join our Operations department. We aim to hire a flexible individual who will take initiative and assist in bringing our Brand Promise of being Small Enough to Know Better to life each day!
- Liaison to the Board of Directors & Supervisory Committee; schedules all meetings, coordinates catering, collects and distributes all relevant documents.
- Schedules all monthly and annual meetings for Senior Leadership & Volunteers, prepares monthly packets for all meetings, answers or fields all question from volunteers.
- Records minutes for a variety of regular meetings
- Prepares & saves various documents & forms
- Oversees Volunteer & Staff Compliance Training Program
- Serves as support to Accounting and Risk & Compliance departments by performing administrative tasks as needed, including, but not limited to:
o Mailing compliance-related documents to members.
o Converting various documents to PDF and archives in digital storage software
o Reviewing online member inquiries and distributing to appropriate employees for resolution.
o Conducts telephone calls to members to confirm account activity in order to mitigate fraudulent activity.
o Reviewing monthly General Ledger.
o Processing returned mail.
- Orders all office supplies
- Must comply with government and other regulations affecting the credit union industry including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act and The USA Patriot Act.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Monday thru Friday; 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM – option of alternative hours to be discussed with supervisor
- Occasional overtime will be required, but will be scheduled in advance.
- Potential for hybrid schedule after initial evaluation period.
- High school diploma or equivalent; some college preferred.
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience as an executive or senior-level administrative assistant. Experience in a credit union or financial institution, preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be detail-oriented, analytical and have the ability to make independent decisions
- Proven ability to exercise high level of discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Exceptional customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
NOTE: we recognize imposter syndrome is real. If you do not perfectly fit every characteristic, we strongly encourage you to apply. Show us your individual shine, demonstrate your ability to learn, illustrate your capacity for determination and we can teach the rest.
Job Type: Full-time, Non-Exempt
Starting Pay: $23.50 – $25.50 per hour
Interested in applying?
Email your current resume and cover letter explaining why you’re interested in the position.