Kitsap Credit Union
Kitsap Credit Union is hiring for a full-time salary Executive Assistant to work out of our Harborside, Bremerton WA. location in beautiful Kitsap County. The Executive Assistant is primarily responsible for high level, administrative and clerical support to Senior Management and Executive Assistant to the CEO. The Executive Assistant must be detail oriented, results driven, have exceptional organizational skills, be able to maintain a balance among multiple priorities, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
Seniority level: Individual Contribution
Reports to: Senior Executive Administrator
Employment Type: Full-time -salary
Working hours: Hybrid in office 3 days a week. Monday- Friday 8-5 PM
Job Functions: General Business, Administration, Project Management
Typical Job Duties
- Provide administrative support at the direction of the leadership team, President & CEO, and/or the Senior Executive Administrator.
- Manage calendars, appointments, conference calls, itineraries, travel, and coordinate meetings.
- Research, compile, draft, edit, and proofread correspondence, documents, presentations, proposals, and reports.
- Coordinate materials to ensure the leadership team and Senior Executive Administrator are prepped for meetings.
- Management of pertinent Management policies to include review dates, ensure regulatory compliance, and that policies have full legal and management review
- Secure locations, coordinate catering, and compile all materials for meetings
This role may be right for you if you have a keen eye to detailed administrative tasks that help the executive perform their job. You pride yourself on understanding complex scheduling and calendars and your ability to maintain various records and documents for company executives. Your previous employers’ site your ability to accurately prepare reports ahead of deadlines, and your previous coworkers talk about how you were always available for questions and to teach them something new. Your friends seek you out when they are trying to make sense of their scheduling; reviewing, prioritizing and you are always ready to help. Your family is proud of your ability to proactively plan and manage the in a way that benefits them.
- Combination of education and experience equivalent to ten years in a financial and technical environment.
- Seven years administrative experience working for C-suite level management, interacting frequently with peers, executive level management, and Board of Directors.
- Skills in the use of math, Business English, grammar, writing, and taking and transcribing business meeting minutes.
- Must be precise and detail-oriented, organized, and able to handle multiple projects at one time, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient.
- Must possess a proficient level of computer and internet literacy, including five plus years’ experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio), Adobe Acrobat Pro and others as defined.
Kitsap Credit Union requires new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. The CDC defines “fully vaccinated” as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. Kitsap Credit Union will require proof of vaccination and consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause Kitsap Credit Union undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
****** Employment is contingent upon satisfactory credit, background, and reference checks. Kitsap Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment will receive consideration without regard to sex, marital status, race, color, religion, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected status. ******