Enterprise Engagement Resources Coordinator – Job #3432
Northwest Credit Union Association
Region: Pacific Northwest
Contact: Jennifer Huggard
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (206) 340-4842
Fax: (206) 340-4802
Is coordination your middle name? Does the opportunity to work with stakeholders across different disciplines excite you? If accurate data and attention to detail makes your heart sing, we want you to be our Enterprise Engagement Resources Coordinator.
Our regional not-for profit association seeks a go-getter to help coordinate our database integrity efforts and assist the team with many departmental and cross-enterprise projects. We seek an individual who’s great at dotting the “i”s and crossing the “t”s and meets every challenge with a can-do attitude.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Support cross-enterprise efforts for data-driven, member-centric engagement strategies.
- Administer Enterprise Engagement Resources programs, including assisting members and onboarding program participants.
- Contribute to the ongoing development and strategy implementation to update and maintain database contents.
- Complete regularly scheduled imports and verification of membership data to maintain the accuracy of the enterprise database including NWCUA membership data, NWCUF partner and donor data, and SLI business partner and key contacts.
- Ongoing development and deployment of reporting, processes, and best practices to support enterprise-wide utilization of database tools.
- Support colleagues with preparation for member visits by maintaining appropriate collateral, auditing visit records, and supporting communication tools.
Our ideal candidate should have a keen attention to detail and organize like a champ. Multi-tasking and problem solving are a must. Experience working within CRM-style databases a significant plus. Our highly motivated, self-driven candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to learn quickly.
Salary ranges from $18-$22 per hour, depending on experience. Generous benefits package including employer paid medical/dental, 401k match, paid vacation and much more.
NWCUA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with job number #3432 in the subject line of your email by February 7th.
Note: The Northwest Credit Union Association has offices in Boise, ID, SeaTac, WA and Tigard, OR. The position may report out of any office.