EMA Member Relationship Officer
Maps Credit Union
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing service to EMA Business members by opening, setting up or performing maintenance on their business accounts and services.
- Thoroughly review application packets to ensure applicants meet all Credit Union standards with respect to membership eligibility, corporate status, license status, and criminal history.
- Perform thorough quality assurance reviews on new accounts and maintenance documents.
- Filing appropriate BSA reports.
- Follow regulatory and policy requirements.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to read, analyze, and interpret operational documents, policies, and regulations. An Associate’s degree in Business, Economics, Banking or equivalent financial experience. A minimum of two years of experience in customer service, including direct and indirect selling rolls. A minimum of two years of financial industry experience, BSA compliance-related experience strongly preferred. Must be 21 years of age. Must be bondable.
Our generous benefits package includes Student Loan Repayment, Calm App Subscription, Paid Vacation, 401k Match, Medical, Dental, Vision, and more.
Pay range: $20.15 – $25.18 per hour.