Electronic Services Supervisor
NW Priority Credit Union
Contact: Rose Martin del Campo
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (503) 760-5304
Founded in 1928 we have aimed to exceed the expectations of the members we serve and the people we work with. NW Priority Credit Union boasts a very talented group of individuals and we strive to maintain a friendly environment where everyone wants to work. At NWPCU, you’re not just an employee; you’re part of the family.
Working hours: Monday – Friday | 8:30am – 5:30pm
Location: 12630 SE Division St., Portland, OR 97236
Some of the duties include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for evaluating the team performance, for fostering professional development to the extent possible and for ensuring department staff have access to appropriate resources enabling them to perform their expected duties and responsibilities.
- Provide positive leadership for department employees.
- Assist CFO with developing, implementing and maintaining credit union internal controls.
- Oversee the operations of ACH, plastics, share draft and electronic banking services.
- Establish, evaluate and maintain departmental operations to effectively accomplish the department and organization’s goals and objectives.
- Assist CFO with overseeing and implementing automated financial processing systems which support the operational functions of the department.
- Problem solve with respect to certain general ledger accounts and personnel situations
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Five years Electronic Services experience
- Five years General Ledger/Accounting experience
- Two years Supervisory experience
Benefits offered to you:
- 100% Employer-paid health, vision, prescription and dental insurance option for all full-time employees. 45% employer-paid dependent coverage.
- 401(k) plan with generous employer match – NWPCU matches up to 4% AND gives 6% of the annual salary for each participant.
- 100% Employer-paid life insurance/AD&D package (up to $50,000)
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Short and long term disability (We cover 50% of the premium)