EFT/Card Services Manager
Qualstar Credit Union
Contact: Bridget Frolich
Qualstar Credit Union is looking for a supportive Manager to lead our Card Services team. In this position, you will directly manage a team of three staff, and will be responsible for our debit/credit/ATM card program, as well as our electronic funds transfer functions.
Benefits of joining the Qualstar team:
- Competitive monthly salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Generous paid vacation and sick leave
- Employee discount on loan rates
- Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401K AND Pension Plans!
Qualstar Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Manage all aspects of debit/credit/ATM card program. Manage electronic funds transfer functions including ACH, wires, and mobile deposit.
- Develop, maintain, direct, and evaluate functions of the EFT/Card services programs.
- Oversee card related functions such as disputes, chargebacks, card issuance, and maintaining card functionality.
- Oversee other electronic payments functions such as ACH, mobile deposit, and digital wallet services.
- Oversee, coach, and evaluate EFT/Card Services staff.
- Oversee training for departmental staff as well as work with other areas to provide support and instruction for EFT/card processes.
- Responsible for handling escalated service issues or from members or other departments- such as troubleshooting card issues, ACH/wire, digital wallet services, inquiries regarding authorization restrictions, and compromises.
- Ensure compliance with internal wire transfer and ACH policies and procedures to mitigate risk.
- Assist with network management and troubleshooting.
- Responsible for regular audits and reviews of card, ACH, and department related functions.
- Assist with fraud prevention program.
- Make recommendations for creation and implementation of departmental policies and procedures.
- Assist with data gathering and analysis for external reporting.
- Prepare necessary documentation to file bond claims as well as assisting police and other agencies in filing requested reports.
- Maintain current knowledge of compliance related to ACH, Reg E and Visa rules.
- Other duties as assigned.
Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
Must be able to use telephone, computer keyboard and mouse
Must be able to view computer monitor.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
- Recent card services and ACH management experience preferred.
- Recent financial institution experience preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently, and accurately to meet daily deadlines.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE NOTE THAT PRIOR TO AN INTERVIEW, A BACKGROUND AND CREDIT CHECK ARE CONDUCTED.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.