Oregon State Credit Union
Contact: Human Resources
Ready for an important job, in a stable industry, with career potential? If you have very strong office computer skills and customer service experience, join us at Oregon State Credit Union! Now more than ever, our friendly, detail-oriented Call Center Consultants offer the unsurpassed service and financial solutions that makes lives better!
As a Call Center Consultant in our beautiful Corvallis Operations Center, you will make a difference to our members by using several databases and software programs to answer member inquiries on almost every aspect of our services including credit union eligibility, credit cards, policies -even collecting and entering loan application information. You’ll consult with members to identify their true needs and provide solutions that are in their best interest. That is what makes us different from banks; we exist for the benefit of our member-owners, not for the benefit of a few select stockholders.
Since it began in 1954, Oregon State Credit Union has been a member-owned, not-for-profit financial services institution. We exist for the benefit of our member-owners, and not to profit from them. That’s what makes us different from banks and how we’re able to create financial solutions that make lives better. The service you’ll provide by assisting our via phone will have a direct, positive impact on our community.
Schedule: Mon-Fri, shifts between 7:30 am and 5:30 pm.
Interviews will be via phone or Zoom. Training and work will be on-site utilizing COVID protection guidelines.
What you will need to be successful:
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have customer service experience and exceptional written skills
- 3-5 years of relevant financial industry experience preferred
- Strong Word and Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail, time management, tact and ability to make sound decisions
- Intermediate Real Estate, Business Services and IRA knowledge, preferred
Ways we’ll appreciate you:
- A positive atmosphere
- Initial and on-going training; promotion opportunities
- Competitive wages, incentive bonuses, paid holidays and paid PTO time
- 100% credit-union-paid employee medical, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance; dependent coverage also available
- Tax-saving Health Spending Account and Flexible Spending Plans
- Premier membership perks, loan discounts, company clothing, wellness and recognition programs
- 401k Retirement savings plan with an amazingly generous employer match!
Apply on-line right now!
Work Location: 4800 SW Research Way, Corvallis
Work type: Full-Time, non-exempt
Compensation: $22.00/hr + bonus and incentives
Equal opportunity employer, including veterans and individuals with disabilities
The information above provides the general nature of work performed in this position and outlines primary qualifications. See the job description for complete details. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate that they have the legal right to work in the US and pass a background screening to the satisfaction of Oregon State Credit Union.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.