Starting pay range: $18.55 – $22.40 per hour
Location: Eugene, OR – Onsite Work Environment
Every day you will:
- Track and process all titles used as collateral on loans, ensuring that titles are received, and the credit union’s lien is perfected in a timely manner.
- Coordinate the processing of loan payoffs when the release of the credit union’s lien on titled collateral is required.
- Ensure that title documents are sent to the party authorized to pay off the loan in accordance with procedures.
- Respond to member and employee internal requests in a timely manner.
- Follow up in cases where titles on collateral have not been received and/or the title with the credit union’s lien perfection has not been received and/or the title with the credit union’s lien perfection has not been submitted to the proper titling agency.
- Issue notices to loan personnel for corrective action when discrepancies are discovered in title or loan documents; ensure that corrections are made and that OCCU maintains a valid lien on collateral.
To thrive in this role, you must have:
- A minimum of six months of DMV processing or related experience
- Demonstrated experience in all phases of DMV processing along with out-of-state titling.
Qualified candidates for this position will have the relevant education and experience necessary to perform the essential functions and meet the minimum performance expectations for this position with or without accommodation.
OCCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer