Director of Operations
Contact: Kelly Alfaro
Phone: (425) 297-1043
- Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), this position will be included in enterprise-level discussions involving retail delivery and standardization of best practices.
- Ensures consistent direction, voice, and expectations surrounding credit union culture.
- Ensures exceptional member service standards across retail operations.
- Develop, manage and provide consistent operation training standards.
- Manages various operational daily and monthly and annual reports.
- Responsible for region and branch operation consistency and improvement.
- Oversees Branch Functions to include time-cards, management, vacation accrual, and perform front line coverage as warranted.
- Provide coaching and mentoring opportunities and conduct annual reviews of operations staff.
- Responsible for internal controls and compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements related to the areas of oversight incorporated in this job description.
- Supports operations staff and assists as back-up to their job functions when needed.
- Assists the Marketing Department in developing and implementing strategies to meet member growth, member experience expectations and product growth objectives.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- Lead, manage and directs the leaders of Branches, call center and responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation duties.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with NW+ policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; apprising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Education and Skills Required
- High School graduate or equivalent required.
- Experience Minimum 5 years of:
Financial Institution or Managerial equivalent required.
- Ability to represent the credit union in a positive, professional manner.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain strict level of confidentiality and security.
- Proficient skills working with typical office systems: word, excel, power point.
- Ability to work and learn new computer systems.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Flexibility and capacity to manage responsibilities simultaneously; Ability to organize projects, to prioritize workflow, and complete multiple tasks accurately.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Occasional standing, sitting and walking.
- Frequent travel to branch locations.
- Occasional lifting up to 20 pounds.
- Frequent finger manipulation to perform various duties such as typing, filing, writing, counting cash, and entering data into the computer.
Use of Senses
- Frequent oral conversations, in person and on the telephone.
- Ability to hear or otherwise receive information, and understand that information, from communications in person and on the telephone.
- Ability to view a computer monitor for frequent periods of time.
NOTE: Job descriptions are not intended, and should not be constructed to be exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job.
The credit union is an Equal Opportunity employer. Background reviews, including criminal and credit histories conducted prior to selection.