Director of Marketing
Advantis Credit Union
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY & OVERSIGHT INCLUDE:
- Strategic Marketing Planning and Execution
- Marketing Operations and Administration
- Marketing Channels Performance Management
- Brand Management
- Developing Creative Marketing Communications & Campaigns (oversees copywriting & design)
- Marketing Analytics
- Digital and Social Media Marketing, Including Website
- Minimum 10 years’ in marketing, communications, and/or digital media.
- Minimum 4 years’ supervising employees.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills, including teamwork, partnership, collaboration, creativity and inspiring others.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, journalism, or business required.
- Creative and self-motivated with the ability to produce and deliver effective marketing programs.
- Strong creative copy writing skills, with accurate grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Digital and social media marketing experience required; knowledge of digital marketing, including Google PPC Advertising, social media marketing including Facebook, You Tube, Twitter and Instagram platforms.
- Knowledge of website management (from a marketing perspective), including search engine optimization (SEO) and conversion rate optimization (CRO).
- Ability to analyze work processes and make recommendations for improvement.
- Analytical ability to interpret and make decisions on data.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; excellent interpersonal and people skills.
- Present a professional, business-like appearance and manner.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint. Knowledge of MCIF (customer database) software and marketing automation software.
- Flexibility to deal with unexpected events, and occasionally attend meetings and events that may occur outside of regularly scheduled work hours.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
For consideration, please submit a cover letter and resume
Advantis Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.