Director of Finance
Oregon State Credit Union
Contact: Brie Caffey
Oregon State Credit Union’s Director of Finance is a key position responsible for finance and investment oversight, calling for a very high degree of complex problem solving, analysis and research.
Reporting to the CFO, you will provide strategic analysis, communication and support to executive leadership on Balance Sheet structure and performance of portfolio and make decisions regarding the management of excess cash/investments. You’ll oversee and be responsible for execution of long and short term investment strategies, effective interest rate risk (IRR) analysis, balance sheet forecasting, and the organizational budgeting process. You’ll conduct analysis on loan prepayments and deposit decay, monitor interest rate trends at the national level, monitor interest rate, credit, liquidity and market value risks and participate as a resource for Asset & Liability Committee (ALCO), and oversee development of the credit union’s balance sheet projections.
Working closely with senior management, our Director of Finance role demands a high degree of decision making, strong organizational skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and strong time management.
Since it began in 1954, Oregon State Credit Union has been a member-owned, not-for-profit financial services institution. We exist for the benefit of our member-owners, and not to profit from them. That’s what makes us different from banks and how we’re able to create financial solutions that make lives better. The work you’ll do as Director of Finance will directly impact our continued success.
What you will need to be successful:
- Bachelor degree in Business, with emphasis in Finance, Economics, or other related field or equivalent experience
- 8 – 10 years of finance experience, with an emphasis in the following areas: Asset liability management, budgeting, forecasting, fixed income investment portfolio management
- Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications with preference for experience with Axiom Budgeting Software, Database software and modeling software
- Exceptional communication and decision making skills, required
Ways we’ll appreciate you:
- A positive atmosphere
- 100% credit-union-paid employee medical, vision, dental, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance; dependent coverage available
- 401k Retirement savings plan with an amazingly generous employer contribution
- Bonuses, paid holidays and paid PTO time
- Tax-saving Flexible Spending Plans
- Premier membership perks, loan discounts, company clothing, wellness and recognition programs
Location: 4800 SW Research Way, Corvallis
Work type: Full-time, exempt
Equal opportunity employer, including veterans and individuals with disabilities
The above information is intended to provide the general nature of work performed in this position and outline primary qualifications. See the job description for complete details. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate that they have the legal right to work in the US and pass a background screening to the satisfaction of Oregon State Credit Union.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.