Director of Contact Center
Kitsap Credit Union
Please note that Kitsap Credit Union is a non-profit organization employing more than 100 people, and as such falls under the purview of the recent presidential direction for mandated COVID vaccinations. Kitsap Credit Union requires new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. The CDC defines “fully vaccinated” as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. Kitsap Credit Union will require proof of vaccination and consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause Kitsap Credit Union undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
Kitsap Credit Union has a full-time, salaried, in-person Director of Contact Center job opening in beautiful Kitsap County, WA. This employee is responsible for the ongoing development and implementation of best practices within the Contact Center to optimize efficient operations and achieve the highest level of member satisfaction. This leader ensures the Credit Union’s ability to provide high quality services while meeting Service Level Agreements (SLA), improving call performance, increasing the use of resources and adaptation of technologies to increase efficiency and achievement of metrics. This new employee will contribute to the Credit Union’s overall operations targets as well as daily business decisions and be continually engaged in leading and inspiring employees. Part of this role will include leading sales mindset, tracking and reporting on business analytics and managing fiduciary oversight.
Typical Job Duties:
- Provides strong, dynamic leadership that mentors, develops, coaches and guides employees to efficiently leverage the value of every call
- Drives a sales / service culture which results in sustained member growth and member satisfaction.
- Promotes and implements strategic plans for future growth and diversification, with an eye to keeping the credit union abreast of cutting-edge contact center technology and processes
- Leads and manages the creation and execution of performance metrics aligned with organization goals such as call efficiency, low abandonment rate, high conversion rates, staffing utilization, acceptable turnover, and financial performance.
- Delivers results against a defined scope of work that includes measurable ROI, strategic innovation, performance reporting, and employee development.
- Develops, implements, and monitors management initiatives in all contact center channels, department service measurements, compliance, and other related contact center activities.
Title: Director of Contact Center
Seniority level: Director
Reports to: VP, Member Experience
Employment Type: Full Time, Salaried, in-person
Job Functions: Business Management, Sales Leadership, People Management, Customer Service
This role may be right for you if you have previous leadership at the director level within contact or call center environments. You pride yourself on understanding the big picture while not loosing sight of the people working inside of it. Your previous employers cite your strong commitment to your team and growing their skills as a strength and previous coworkers and subordinates talk about the ways you creatively responded to changing business needs. Your friends refer to you as one of the most motivated people they know, and your family appreciates the way that you make decisions based on your shared values while not sacrificing having fun.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field, or equivalent experience
- Five plus years related experience in bank operations with a focus on telephone customer service and support
- Three plus years current working knowledge and experience with workforce management for call centers
- Two plus years contact center management experience in a financial institution
- Previous experience with call center management software such as NCR, Fiserv, Cash Edge, ITalk, Silvercloud, G12, NICEinContact, or similar
*****Employment is contingent upon satisfactory credit, background, and reference checks. Kitsap Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment will receive consideration without regard to sex, marital status, race, color, religion, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected status.*****