Digital Quality Assurance Analyst
Unitus Community Credit Union
Region: Downtown SW Portland
Contact: Human Resources
Phone: (503) 423-8320
At Unitus, each employee has an opportunity to make a difference for our members. As part of the Member Experience team at our headquarters in downtown Portland, the Digital Quality Assurance Analyst will test business applications, diagnose and resolve user problems, and be involved in continually improving our digital options to ensure commitment for unparalleled service – the kind that creates the Unitus difference. Our strong team of leaders, outstanding culture, above market benefits, continuous involvement in the communities we serve, and competitive pay programs make Unitus an excellent place to contribute and grow your talents.
- Perform business applications testing to validate results against plan and assess the ease and clarity for the member experience
- Interface with business units and IT staff to diagnose and resolve user problems, system errors and design improvements, including responsibility for working with multiple vendor systems and digital delivery channels, including mobile and online
- Develop, maintain, and execute test scripts for user requirements to ensure a high quality member experience. Collaborate to optimize the testing process, provide diagnosis of problems encountered, assist with facilitating retesting, and provide training
- Provide ongoing reporting to management regarding digital channel performance, help problem solve escalated member needs, and be involved in continually improving digital options at Unitus
- B.A. or B.S. degree with focus in related or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience with test methodologies, working with agile delivery, web site testing, mobile application and UAT testing
- Knowledge of iOS and Android platforms
- Experience in financial services industry
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills, including ability to anticipate and solve data integrity issues routinely
- Formal experience with process improvement methods, tools and best practices is helpful
What’s it really like to work here?
We are a people-focused organization that places an emphasis on culture. Unitus is local, successful, and committed to continuously improving and growing!
Unitus Community Credit Union (Unitus) is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment based on race, color, age, sex, religion, veteran status, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Applicants may request reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process.
For immediate consideration, apply online at www.unitusccu.com.