Digital Operations Specialist – Fully Remote
iQ Credit Union
The Digital Operations Specialist I supports the digital branch platform for all members online banking needs. Troubleshoots and acts as internal support for all electronic services delegated to Digital Operations.
- Perform specialized processes to include, but not limited to, troubleshooting, issue resolution, case management, content updates, testing, discover and technical knowledge building for electronic services such as Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Bill Pay, Intranet, Member Payment Options, Digital Wallet, Online and Mobile Applications, Verified by Visa, and Visa Checkout, Instant Issue, ATMs, New Account Onboarding, Branch Equipment.
- Responsible for answering the Digital Operations support line in a prompt and professional manner. Use basic troubleshooting and logic to resolve hardware and software related issues in a timely manner.
- Maintain compliance with policies, procedures, and internal controls including, but not limited to; audits, security, legal notifications, and disclosures.
- Develop operational procedures ensuring compliance with applicable regulations, under the direction of supervisor.
- Prepare, review and distribute reports within area of responsibility.
- Maintain an understanding of all Credit Union products and services.
- Demonstrate strong regulatory knowledge applicable to this position and understand and comply with government regulations with particular emphasis on the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), US Patriot Act and related regulations.
- Actively participate and fulfill expectations in the Credit Union Email Security Awareness Program as outlined in the Information Security Program Acknowledgement document.
Experience: One to three years of similar or related experience.
Education: (1) A two-year college degree or (2) Completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school or (3) Completion of a specialized and extensive in-house training or apprenticeship program.
Fully Remote in Approved States Only:
Washington, Oregon, Arizona, Texas, Mississippi, Michigan.
iQ offers a total compensation package for our totally exceptional employees.
Theres a reason weve ranked as one of top workplaces in the Pacific Northwest for the past seven years. We listen to our employees and continue to provide benefits that make a difference.
iQ pays 100% monthly medical, dental and vision premium for you AND your dependent children.
Saving for retirement
iQ matches up to 5.5% of your 401(k) retirement dollars.
Paid time off
iQ offers 11 paid holidays plus vacation and sick time accruals.
iQ encourages community involvement through paid volunteer opportunities.
iQ uniquely offers a paid Cultural Enrichment Day to increase awareness of the diverse communities we serve.
Investing in you
iQ offers a student loan repayment match up to $100 per month.
iQ supports you in advancing your education and knowledge through tuition reimbursement.
iQ offers an annual match to amplify your nonprofit giving.
iQ Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.