Digital Media Graphic Designer
Kitsap Credit Union
Kitsap Credit Union is looking for a Digital Media Graphic Designer to join our team in Bremerton. You could be right for this role if you have a background in digital media design and a deep knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and HTML. You will have the opportunity to work closely with many stakeholders within the organization to take ideas and transform them into digital imagery. In this role, you will be focused primarily on web advertisements, motion media and digital signage, with some time spent on video shooting and editing. You will have the opportunity to research multimedia trends and make recommendations to improve technical or creative work processes. You will be able to identify and suggest multimedia opportunities that will increase brand awareness and engagement to support the organization in meeting its goals. This team is collaborative, creative and passionate about elevating the organization’s brand.
Some of What You Will Do
- Conceptualize and create digital and multimedia content with images, animation, video, and audio.
- Create digital ads using HTML5 and standard formats for online, mobile, and social media placements.
- Coordinate, create, and place multimedia content for retail digital signage. Complete all design elements to meet final product specifications.
- Oversee the maintenance of the digital signage systems. Troubleshoot and resolve system issues, research, and recommend enhancements, and assist with managing the vendor relationship.
- Maintain effective communication with all credit union employees to ensure coordination and exchange of information for accomplishing marketing and credit union goals.
What You’ll Bring
- HS Diploma or GED.
- 4 years of experience in graphic design; digital and multimedia design, shooting/editing video, photography, editing audio.
- 4 years of experience in applications and languages such as Adobe Creative Cloud, HTML5, and digital signage content production and distribution.
Who We Are
The Pacific Northwest is a great place to call home. That’s how we at Kitsap Credit Union have felt ever since we opened our doors in 1934 within the Puget Sound Naval Shipyard. Starting off as Navy Yard Metal Trades Credit Union, we’ve undergone a few name changes and our commitment to serving the community has never changed.
Employment is contingent upon satisfactory credit, background, and reference checks. Kitsap Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment will receive consideration without regard to sex, marital status, race, color, religion, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected status