Digital Banking Specialist
Central Willamette Credit Union
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Evaluates digital designs, experience and effectiveness, managing digital strategy to execute new solutions and enhancements to digital banking and services.
• Leads, creates, and manages a process for evaluating and optimizing digital banking delivery, effectiveness, and member experience to identify changes and enhancements using benchmark metrics such as Net Promoter Score.
• Analyzes and assesses risk for current and potential digital banking initiatives; reviews with internal and external compliance resources and makes recommendations to Executive Leadership.
• Coordinates the offering of new digital banking services and process enhancements with employees; coordinates communication with members regarding digital banking services by demonstrating features and following up with employees and members to ensure the delivery of quality service.
• Manages all digital banking vendor relationships, serving as the conduit between the vendor(s) and all internal stakeholders.
• Manages all digital banking user data.
• Provides end-user support for product and service enrollment and account opening.
• Acts as the central point of contact for digital banking fraud, outages, upgrades and system degradations/bugs.
• Contributes to the successful planning and implementation of digital service related projects and serves as a resource on digital issues.
• Works closely with designated IT managers and internal business units in the successful planning and implementation of digital services related projects.
• Develops requirements and facilitates project development timelines and budgets.
• Provides overall direction of tactics involving Credit Union digital service delivery channels.
• Evaluates member and employee feedback regarding digital banking services to ensure Central Willamette provides effective member solutions:
• Gathers, compiles, analyzes and presents data related to the credit union’s digital service delivery channels, providing reports as requested by Executive Leadership.
• Stays updated on emerging technologies, service and operational trends. Uses knowledge to find new ways to serve members and deliver digital services.
• Coordinates with Marketing in the preparation of advertising for remote services and delivery channels.
• Ensures all digital product and service offerings are fully compliant, working in conjunction with vendor(s), legal and compliance departments.
• Ensures written procedures are documented for all remote service and delivery channels.
• Ensures work is in alignment with the Credit Union’s core values, business unit growth objectives, and complies with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, as well as mitigates risk.
• Cooperate and work with co workers as a team member
• Performs all responsibilities in accordance with CW Values, compliance, regulatory and Information Protection requirements.
• Attend training and comply with CWCCU policies and procedures as well as applicable State and Federal regulations
• Performs additional duties as assigned
• Ability to research and compile information for the purpose of recommending remote channel and self-service opportunities.
• Self-starter with excellent planning skills, who is organized and detail-oriented.
• Independent, creative thinker and attentive listener, who can analyze the digital banking needs of the Credit Union and implement the appropriate solutions.
• Ability to serve as project leader for online delivery initiatives and coordinate cross-functional teams.
• In-depth knowledge of applicable laws and regulations regarding channel delivery processes and procedures.
• Strong understanding of the business with problem solving skills and the ability to function in a goal-oriented, outcome-based atmosphere.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with all levels of Credit Union staff, members.
• Excellent math skills with a high degree of accuracy.
• Ability to effectively work with, and coordinate the use of, internal and external vendors & consultants relative to these digital channels.
• Ability to multi task and cope with pressure resulting from meeting schedules, supervising employees, and dealing with impatient, irate members.
• Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in interpreting policies and procedures, making exceptions as required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or equivalent work or educational experience required.
• Digital banking admin support experience preferred
• Minimum three years of experience working with both the consumer and small business segments, deposit and credit products.
• Full-time hours required, with additional hours as necessary to accomplish objectives, goals and projects.
• Ability to sit or stand within proximity of a computer terminal for extended periods.
• Vision (or corrected) to the normal range