Unitus Community Credit Union
Contact: Human Resources
Email: [email protected]
- Effectively prepare for and facilitate all instructor-led job skills training for member-facing employees. Includes ensuring class content is current and relevant.
- Effectively design curriculum and manage content using appropriate adult learning methodology.
- Track training effectiveness and problem areas and recommend/implement appropriate changes, enhancements and improvements to processes, procedures and/or programs
- Manage registration, logistics and communication for job skills training and other programs as needed.
- Perform duties to provide regular support to other Training and Strategic Implementation functions as assigned.
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or similar work experience such as human resources/organizational development, business communication, or education/training.
- At least 2 years of prior training, teaching or related experience. One year of experience training in the financial industry is preferred.
- Knowledge of adult learning theory, learning styles and adult motivation techniques.
- Knowledge of needs assessments, skill assessments, instructional methods, course development, training delivery and program evaluation.
- Facilitation skills for one-on-one interactions as well as large group interactions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, member service, human relations skills, organizational/time management, creative ability, and PC skills.
- Must be able to travel within a 75-mile radius as needed
What’s it really like to work here?
We are a people-focused organization that places an emphasis on a service culture. Unitus is local, successful, and committed to continuously improving and growing!
For immediate consideration, apply online at www.unitusccu.com.
Unitus Community Credit Union (Unitus) is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment based on race, color, age, sex, religion, veteran status, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Applicants may request reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process.