Deposit Products Manager
Northwest Community Credit Union
Region: Eugene, OR
Contact: Human Resources
Email: [email protected]
Northwest Community Credit Union believes in providing our employees an environment where they can flourish personally and professionally. We are proud that we have never lost sight of our founders’ commitment to providing each individual, and our community, with uncommon care. Join a team with a rich heritage of serving our region for more than 60 years.
Northwest Community Credit Union has 14 locations in Oregon. The credit union serves members from offices in Albany, Bend, Cottage Grove, Eugene, Grants Pass, Medford, North Bend, Oregon City, Portland, Roseburg and Springfield.
Come join our team and flourish:
• Dedicated focus on employee personal and professional development
• Fun and rewarding work environment
• Generous benefits package for employees and dependents
• Company paid Life, AD&D, and Long-Term Disability insurance
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Paid Protected Leave for up to 12 weeks
• 401(k) with up to 7.5% company match
• Company paid continuing education
• Tuition assistance
• And much more!
Position Primary Purpose:
Develops, implements, manages, and analyzes performance of deposit products while collaborating cross-functionally to ensure compliance, system requirements and pricing. Ensures products align with Credit Union strategies while identifying opportunities and risks.
• Manages implementation of new deposit products and services, as well as product re-calibration through the coordination of cross-functional teams.
• Monitors and analyzes market conditions, consumer and business product performance, competitor information and user feedback to ensure the right feature set and to identify new business opportunities and products while assessing risk.
• Develops consumer and business deposit product functionality and features (e.g. system requirements, pricing) and a roadmap for future features and enhancements.
• Understands and tracks budget impact, including cost structure, product financials, revenue impact and product profitability for cash management and deposit products.
• Collaborates with key partners and Pricing Committee to identify and set priorities for fee development/modifications, pricing, and positioning.
• Compiles analytics of deposit products, preparing data for presentation.
• Manages ACH Origination, including vendor management, pricing, , and risk assessment.
• Monitors and evaluate compliance, regulatory and legal changes related to deposits that may affect products, services or fees.
• Evaluates profitability of deposit products to include account contribution and cost of funds.
• All other duties as performed.
Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in financial services product management and development required. Bank deposit products experience preferred.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related field or equivalent combination of experience and education.
• Strong communication and listening skills with the ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
• Strong company advocate with deep understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
• Self-motivated and able to consistently exercise judgement within broadly defined policies and practices.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced, often changing environment.
• Ability to analyze data and systems to successfully develop deposit products.
Apply on company’s website: https://www.nwcu.com/careers