Deposit Operations Specialist
Unitus Community Credit Union
Contact: Human Resources
Phone: (503) 227-5571
At Unitus, each employee has an opportunity to make a difference for our members. As part of the Operations team at the Unitus Headquarters in downtown Portland, the Deposit Operations Specialist will be responsible for providing procedural, technical and operational support, ensuring our commitment for unparalleled service – the kind that creates the Unitus difference. Our strong team of leaders, outstanding culture, above market benefits, continuous involvement in the communities we serve, and competitive pay programs make Unitus an excellent place to contribute and grow your talents.
- Process critical credit union functions such as ACH, Bank Secrecy Act, legal process’, account corrections, wires, returned deposit items, IRAs and share drafts.
- Provide support to internal customers and external members via phone, email, chat, and mail.
- Identify and implement process improvements that save time or increase revenue for the credit union.
- Develop and write internal communications that include but are not limited to operations procedures, staff bulletins, procedure manuals and member communication.
- Support and/or lead department and credit union project initiatives.
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
- At least two years of related financial services experience
- A two-year degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of one year in a branch office of a financial institution preferred
- Thorough understanding of retail banking regulations (i.e. Reg CC, Reg E, BSA, and Reg DD)
- Intermediate understanding of account ownerships
What’s it really like to work here?
We are a people-focused organization that places an emphasis on culture. Unitus is local, successful, and committed to continuously improving and growing!
Unitus Community Credit Union (Unitus) is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment based on race, color, age, sex, religion, veteran status, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Applicants may request reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process.
For immediate consideration, apply online at www.unitusccu.com.