Dealer Direct Account Manager
Salal Credit Union
This role will be compensated with a guaranteed base salary plus performance-based bonuses and include a regular auto allowance.
Please note that this role is listed in the Washington D.C. area but candidates living in any Northeast area with the ability to travel in the region are eligible.
- 2+ years experience in outside sales or lending
- Experienced with our industry partners (solar, roofing, fencing, decks, or other home improvement dealers)
- Success developing business in new markets
- Understanding of how to market new services
- Strong work ethic and customer service skills
- Successful working in a very independent environment
About your day to day in this role:
- Planning, implementation, communication, education, selling, and follow-up of dealer business development activities.
- Develop outside contacts with dealers to encourage dealers to promote the program to meet established portfolio goals.
- Developing and enhancing dealer relationships by routinely visiting dealerships, educating their staff, and comparing the program to the competition.
- Analyze and monitor competition and be aware of other industry trends.
- Track business generated through marketing efforts via various reports and provide to management statistical data with regard to the credit quality of loans purchased and application volumes.
- Assist with development, implement and review of tracking reports for loss prevention results.
- Provide information resources as necessary. Provide education and communication to staff involved with the transaction.