Rivermark Community Credit Union
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Creates and maintains the Credit Unions custom reporting solutions.
- Designs, develops, tests and maintains code for custom or third-party systems integrations and implementations.
- Designs, develops (including debug and standardization), tests, and creates backend documentation for reporting applications to meet user requirements and needs.
- Provides ad hoc reports and data files for research, periodic analysis and external audits.
- Support and develop database developers by providing advice, coaching, and educational opportunities.
- Partners with Development and Business Analyst team to identify and develop solutions to Credit Union challenges.
- Develops and adheres to established Credit Union Software Development Lifecycle. Participates and provides input in application lifecycle management for custom applications. Adheres to established Credit Union Version Control policies.
- Develops and maintains dimensional data warehouse processes and backend documentation.
- Collaborates with Credit Union development team to creates & maintain detailed technical documentation relevant to the position, activities, and Credit Union SQL development standards.
- Creates end user documentation when necessary.
- Maintains relevant technical knowledge through company-supported continuing education.
- Seeks ways to streamline work processes and continuously improve the Credit Union.
Bachelors degree in a related field. Minimum five years of database development experience. Any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the applicant with the knowledge, skills and abilities required to perform the job may be substituted for degree. Experience in a credit union or other financial institution preferred
Requirements Skills, Job Knowledge & Abilities
- Advanced knowledge in the design and development of ETL processes using SSIS for SQL Server.
- Proficient in all aspects of SQL server administration.
- Proficiency working with SQL Server, T-SQL and SSRS.
- Proficiency analyzing legacy SQL Server DTS and Crystal reports, fixing or replacing as needed.
- Working knowledge of the special considerations necessary when hosting a SQL Server in a VM environment.
- Familiar with Object Oriented Programming (preferably C#), and Oracle Database.
- Detail-oriented and skilled at project management and execution.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment. Comfortable working with all levels of staff and management.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple jobs simultaneously.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.