CapEd Credit Union
Region: Meridian, ID
Contact: Laura Heady
Email: [email protected]
CapEd’s Data Engineer will be responsible for performing data mining and analysis from applications servers for business intelligence. The Data Engineer will work with multiple databases to retrieve needed information to provide customized reports for end users as well as migrate existing reports to the new reporting server. Responsibilities also include acting as a liaison between IT and other departments to create additional scripts to help streamline and automate business processes.
CapEd is a growing Credit Union with strong roots in Idaho. We were founded in 1936 by a group of area educators who were looking to secure financial services for those working in the educational industry. CapEd’s Vision Statement says, “CapEd is committed to supporting quality education, financial empowerment, and enrichment of individuals and communities.” We strive to enrich lives and communities with programs such as volunteering in local neighborhoods, financial education for youths and adults, raising funds for area children’s hospitals, and awarding grants to teachers through the Idaho CapEd Foundation.
CapEd offers competitive compensation and employee benefits as well as training and career development through our EP!C values – Empowered, Professional, Innovative, and Collaborative. If CapEd sounds like the culture to take your career to the next level, please apply to our Data Engineer position in Meridian, Idaho.
The successful candidate will meet the following required qualifications:
• Three to five years of similar or related experience
• Excellent understanding of SQL (writing queries, troubleshooting query performance and optimization) and creating objects in the DB (tables, views, functions, procedures, etc.)
• Two years of experience with SQL Server Reporting Services or equivalent reporting server required
• Excellent critical-thinking and problem-solving skills, with the ability to be creative, teachable, adaptive, and tactful
The following qualifications are strongly preferred, but not required:
• Experience with DB2
• Experience with JasperSoft
• Experience with XML and JSON
• Working knowledge of JAVA or C# or .NET programming
• Two years of SQL Server Integration Services
• Spanish bilingual preferred but not required
Capital Educators Federal Credit Union is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
A four-year college degree preferred and/or professional certification in specialized field of work
To Apply: Complete an Online Application at our website www.caped.com for the specific job opportunity that interests you. Resumes are not accepted in lieu of application.