Data Analytics Manager
Harborstone Credit Union
Contact: Bryan Gribble
Phone: (253) 365-6515
- Position requires:
- Experience working with data software and tools such as Power BI, SQL, R, Python, SRSS or other analytical frameworks.
- Experience with analytical standard database technologies and infrastructure.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to adapt as necessary to achieve objectives and responds positively to change.
- Ability to conduct research into data issues and as required.
- Present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Provides leadership to the Data Analytics staff through recognition, setting and tracking of individual goals, and performing regular management and coaching routines.
- Performs department workforce planning/recruiting, performance evaluations and deals effectively with personnel issues.
- Ensures department required training, certification or employee cross training is completed.
- Develops strong relationships with other Credit Union department’s management and external business partners.
- Ensures department vendor management program follows HCU’s vendor management program guidelines.
- Oversees the collection and transformation of data.
- Oversees delivery of data needs to business units.
- Interprets requests for data, and delivers results in a form that is understandable and answers the need of the business unit.
- Service Delivery:
- Effectively leads staffs’ efforts required of his/her staff to embody and demonstrate the core values.
- Leads department efforts to focus on department efficiency, process improvements and expense reductions.
- Provides member service and branch support of all functions relating to the department.
- Project Management:
- Manages dependencies and identifies roadblocks to delivery.
- Works with leaders across the organization to identify and implement solutions through the use of data.
- Strategic Issues:
- Develops and recommends the Data Analytics Department annual strategic plans.
- Provides leadership to ensure the effectiveness of HCU’s annual strategic goals.
- Provides guidance on HCU’s data analytics roadmap.