Pacific NW Federal Credit Union
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A CONTROLLER / ACCOUNTANT
As a finance professional, you are critical to the credit union and manage the day-to-day operations of our accounting team. You will be reporting directly to the CEO and working with the Executive Team. Your role includes:
- Financial Reporting
- Call Reporting
- Regulatory Reporting
- Asset/Liability Management
- Financial Analysis
- Member Accounting (Federal Reserve transaction processing, plastics transaction processing and error resolution)
- Management of 3 Accounting Staff
This finance position offers some flexibility and has the potential for remote work. You get great satisfaction out of helping keep our finances in order, so we can help our members do the same!
CONTROLLER / ACCOUNTANT QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years of similar or related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Advanced knowledge about accounting software
- Experience with ALM modeling software is strongly preferred
- Strong computer abilities, including intermediate-level Excel skills
Is your attention to detail one of your superior skills? Are you passionate about analytics and math? Do you have the ability to communicate effectively with others? Are you looking for fulfilling work that is more than just a job to you? If yes, we want to hear from you!
CONTROLLER WORK SCHEDULE
This position usually works between 40-45 hours per week with some opportunity to work flexible remote hours.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR ACCOUNTING TEAM?
If you feel you’ll be perfect as our Controller, apply now using our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application: https://pnwfcu.applicantpro.com/jobs/1999498.html