Contact Center Representative I
InRoads Credit Union
St. Helens, OR
Contact: Amy Howard
A successful Contact Center Representative 1 should be equipped with the following:
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent in work experience.
- Proficiency in spreadsheet, word processing, database, and good math skills are required.
- Must have ability to gain knowledge of a wide range of financial products and services available at the credit union and be able to cross-sell those to members routinely.
- Requires strong interpersonal and communications skills to establish a professional and courteous relationship with all members.
- Must be able to maintain composure under pressure, interact routinely with others face-to-face, by telephone, and through other communication methods using active listening skills and excellent teamwork.
- Must be reliable in meeting exacting or highly accurate work results, strict deadlines, and prompt and friendly service delivery.
- Requires working with others in a group or team and the ability to remain flexible despite interruptions and/or routine changes to priorities and/or job duties.
- Must be available to work Monday through Saturday schedule.
- Requires ability to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl on a routine basis.