Contact Center Member Consultant
Pacific Northwest (Washington State)
People & Culture Services - Recruiting
Where it’s located: 330 Union Ave SE, Olympia, WA 98501
When you’d work: Monday–Friday, 7:00 am–7:00 pm and Saturday 9:00 am–2:00 pm with scheduling flexibility required to meet the needs of this full-time position How much you’ll earn: $16.40 – $24.60 per hour, DOQ, plus an excellent benefits package!
What does a Contact Center Member Consultant do?
- Performs all consumer lending, opening new accounts and providing troubleshooting guidance when necessary
- Meets sales and service goals
- Contributes to team success in a cooperative work environment
- Exemplifies our brand promise of making members’ lives easier
- Develops strong member relationships
- Provides a diverse selection of products and services to meet our members’ needs
- Demonstrates passion for delivering top-notch service
- High school graduate or equivalent, or greater
- Must be willing to register with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) and Registry, including fingerprinting and a national criminal background check, and maintain and renew the registration annually
- Ability to communicate in person and via telephone in a courteous, tactful manner
- Positive attitude
- Strong self-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills including effective listening, speaking, and writing
- Ability to communicate with tact, diplomacy and professionalism
- Ability to analyze and interpret statements and use open-ended questions to obtain information
- Demonstrated analytical decision-making and problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality
- Ability to present, explain, and refer products and services
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate or greater proficiency with Microsoft applications; ability to master WSECU computer operating systems
- Two years of college and/or contact center experience with a financial background (preferred)
- Six months of lending experience (preferred)
- Six months of contact center or customer service experience (preferred)
- Sales and service training (preferred)
- Credit Union experience and understanding of financial regulations (preferred)
- Communication training (preferred)
- Must be authorized to work in the USA – Visa sponsorship not available
We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you!
APPLICATION PROCESS: Interested applicants should apply online at
To be considered for employment at WSECU, all applicants must submit a resume.
Contact us at 360.943.7911 ext. 11111 with any questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We also proudly support veterans and those currently serving in the armed forces