Contact Center Manager
Kitsap Credit Union
Kitsap Credit Union is hiring for a full-time, salaried Contact Center Manager to work out of our East Bremerton location in beautiful Kitsap County. The Contact Center Manager is responsible for managing and administering the operational efforts of the Contact Center in support of the Credit Union’s strategic plan. This position ensures that established policies and procedures are followed, oversees provision of a full range of services to members and prospective members and fosters a sales and service oriented culture.
Seniority Level: Manager
Reports to: Contact Center Director
Employment Type: Full-time, Salaried
Working Hours: Monday- Friday; Saturdays as Needed
Job Functions: Coaching, Call Center, Banking
Typical Job Duties
- Ensures the achievement of Contact Center goals with regards to sales, service, safety, security, and compliance. Responsible for quality, quantity, accuracy, and timeliness of work produced by branch employees.
- Proactively generates new loans, share growth, and membership business through Contact Center sales activities, and participation in community events.
- Ensures that employees are well trained in all phases of their respective jobs. Completes orientation of new employees in overall Contact Center procedures. Performs cross-training as necessary.
- Provides direction and leadership through effective goal setting and communication. Supervises Contact Center employees ensuring that high quality work and efficiency in operations are maintained. Determines work methods and flow through assigning, directing, coordinating, and reviewing tasks.
- Analyzes staffing needs to ensure employees are best utilized during peak and slow times.
This role may be right for you if you enjoy driving others to meet their goals. You pride yourself on streamlining and building processes. Your previous employers praise your ability to train and develop employees for their next career step, and your previous co-workers talk about your ability to identify and recommend solutions to meet customer needs. Your friends consider you approachable and analytical, and your family is proud of your understanding of how small decisions impact the bigger picture.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of three years related work experience
- Previous supervisory experience
- Must be able to work Saturdays and extended business hours
- Additional coursework in business or finance
- Previous sales experience in a similar organization preferred with a proven track record of achieving sales goals
Kitsap Credit Union requires new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. The CDC defines “fully vaccinated” as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. Kitsap Credit Union will require proof of vaccination and consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause Kitsap Credit Union undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
****** Employment is contingent upon satisfactory credit, background, and reference checks. Kitsap Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment will receive consideration without regard to sex, marital status, race, color, religion, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected status. ******