Contact Center Manager
Pacific NW Federal Credit Union
Contact: David Thompson
This position is more than just managing. The successful candidate will be able to work with our existing successful structure and develop the processes needed to bring it to the next level of member-focused, sales-oriented service, which includes managing a distributed team at remote locations with expanded hours.
- Proven leadership experience in a distributed contact center environment
- A history of successful process improvement
- Coaching, mentoring and developing employees to their highest potential
- Excellent communication and task management skills
- Strong technical skills, including:
- Managing various department information systems
- Analyzing, interpreting system data to make informed decisions
- Experience reviewing, updating, developing and documenting procedures
- Thorough knowledge of banking/credit union operations, products and services
This is a full-time, exempt position with benefits including participation in our health plan after 60 days, paid time off accrual, paid holidays, credit union paid life, AD&D and LTD insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match, loan discounts and best of all – you get to work with our dedicated and enthusiastic team of credit union pros!
Come work for a community credit union with a long history (78 years!) and an incredibly bright future. To apply online and submit your cover letter & resume, click here: https://pnwfcu.applicantpro.com/jobs/
HS Diploma / GED
A few Bonneville Power Administration (BPA) employees worked together in 1942 to found our credit union, giving their fellow co-workers a way to loan each other money and grow their savings through a member-owned cooperative. Back then we were known as BPA Federal Credit Union. Today we still serve federal employees, and we’ve been able to expand our charter to serve the local community as well.
We merged with Hessell-TPC Credit Union in 1999, with Mountain Valley Federal Credit Union in 2000, and with Pacific Retailers Omni Federal Credit Union in 2001. Then in 2004 we expanded our eligibility to Hood River and the surrounding areas, as well as a community in NE Portland. And in 2018 we expanded our eligibility to the entire Portland Metro area, including Clackamas, Columbia, Hood River, Multnomah, Washington, and Yamhill Counties in Oregon, and Clark and Skamania Counties in Washington.
Our primary goal is to satisfy our members’ financial needs with a high level of service, using three strategic objectives:
- Be our members’ financial partner for life.
- Ensure that the credit union’s financial performance remains strong.
- Achieve balanced growth.
Now in our 78th year of providing outstanding service to our amazing members, we are growing and excited for the future! Learn more about us at www.pnwfcu.org.