Consumer Loan Coordinator, Indirect Lending
Unitus Community Credit Union
At Unitus, each employee has an opportunity to make a difference for our members. The Consumer Loan Coordinator is a foundation level processing position performing entry level tasks including set-up and assignment of new applications meeting service, quality, and production expectations. This individual generates initial loan disclosures, follows up with members, performs QC on all installment loans, and may fund loans when needed. The consumer loan coordinator works closely with all members of the team which can include supporting a temporary processor pipeline. They ensure proper data collection and compliance with Federal, State, Credit Union, and Agency regulations and requirements, while providing exceptional member service – the kind that creates the Unitus difference. Our strong team of leaders, outstanding culture, above market benefits, continuous involvement in the communities we serve, and competitive pay programs make Unitus an excellent place to contribute and grow your talents.
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
- High School degree or equivalent certificate
- Must have no less than 2 years of experience in a clerical or related position using systems to organize and prepare documents and delivering service to internal and/or external customers.
- Prior experience in mortgage or real estate lending field including a working knowledge of mortgage lending laws and regulations is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills including effective listening, problem solving, customer service and tact in dealing with internal and external members and colleagues.
- Strong ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail and performing follow through on problems through resolution using technology and people resources.
- Must be NMLS eligible for S.A.F.E. Act requirements.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills Excel/Word; with the ability to learn and adapt to specialized loan software
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision, to prioritize tasks, and adapt to a wide range of job responsibilities.
- Proven ability to learn information quickly and maintain composure under pressure on a daily basis in a high production, structured environment.
- Must be reliable and dependable in being at work, being on time, and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to comprehend and adhere to all company wide and department specific policies and procedures.
What’s it really like to work here?
We are a people-focused organization that places an emphasis on culture. Unitus is local, successful, and committed to continuously improving and growing!
Unitus Community Credit Union (Unitus) is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will be given full consideration for employment regardless of race, color, age, sex, religion, veteran status, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Applicants may request reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process.