Consumer Lending Underwriter
America's Credit Union
- Manage all loan application queues according to department service standards
- Underwrite in-branch consumer loans within underwriting authority to include new and used autos, Visas, HELOC, signature and RVs
- Underwrite Indirect loans within underwriting authority to include new and used autos
- Communicate with branch staff as needed regarding loan applications in process
- Analyze applicant’s financial status, credit, and asset evaluation to determine the feasibility of granting a loan
- Request applicant credit reports, reference checks, and other information pertinent to loan applicant’s evaluation
- Follow up on pending loan applications according to department service levels
- Ensure loan agreements are complete and accurate according to establishment policy
- Assure timely loan closing and funding for Indirect loans within set service standards
- Maintain the application activity within the tracking methods designated
- Audit loans as described by operational process
- Promote and cross-sells other established credit union products and services as appropriate to member requirements
- Provide prompt and courteous service to dealership finance personnel, members and branch staff
- Manage and administrate lending software (LoansPQ/Meridian Link) and their corresponding or associated software.
- Maintain system or application usage and plan for scalability in network capacity.
- Assess need for any system reconfigurations (minor or significant).
- Conduct research on emerging products, services, protocols, and standards in support of systems software procurement and development efforts.
- Interact and negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure software products and services.
- Contribute to, develop, and maintain policies, procedures and associated training plans for system administration and appropriate use.
- Monitor and test server software performance and provide statistics and reports.
ACU is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Disability/Veteran employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster. Do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.