Pacific NW Federal Credit Union
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST
As a Compliance Specialist, you will be critical part of our Risk Management / Compliance Team. You will report directly to the VP of Risk Management and will be interacting regularly with employees across all departments and branches. Your responsibilities include:
- Plan, schedule and conduct ongoing compliance reviews (audits) and document results
- Assist with case management for BSA, fraud or suspicious activity
- Serve as an informational resource, providing support and education to Credit Union staff on compliance regulations, policies, and procedures
This position will have remote / hybrid flexibility following the initial training and review period.
COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or GED
- One or more years of similar or related experience in Compliance or Quality Control required
- Experience in Credit Unions, Banking, or Financial Services strongly preferred
Are you self-directed, consistent, and detail-oriented? Are you looking for fulfilling work that is more than just a job to you? If yes, we want to hear from you!
COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST WORK SCHEDULE
This position usually works Monday – Friday day shift, with some opportunity to flexible work remote hours following the initial training and review period.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR RISK MANAGEMENT TEAM?
If you feel you’ll be perfect as our new Compliance Specialist, apply now using our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application: https://pnwfcu.applicantpro.com/jobs/2008316.html