NW Priority Credit Union
NWPCU is seeking a full-time Compliance Specialist to join our team who is well-versed in federal and state financial institution regulations. This position is responsible for all things associated with BSA, inactive/dormant and deceased accounts, subpoenas, backup withholding, fee reports, policy updates and anything that may come up as compliance. In this position you would work directly with staff and members.
- 100% Employer-paid health, vision, prescription and dental insurance option for all full-time employees. 45% Employer-paid dependent coverage.
- 401(k) plan with generous employer match – NWPCU matches up to 4% AND gives 6% of the annual salary.
- 100% Employer-paid life insurance/AD&D package (up to $50,000)
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 11 paid Holidays
- Short and long term disability (We cover 50% of the premium)
Two years’ experience in Compliance preferred.
Provides support to staff regarding compliance related issues.
Assists with maintaining and keeping policy manuals current.
Reviews new membership cards and documents for accuracy and completeness on special accounts. Tracking and returning for corrections as needed.
Responsible for Back-up Withholding.
Responsible for inactive/dormant accounts.
Responsible for reporting and maintenance of BSA and OFAC programs.
Process incoming Subpoenas to comply with any deadlines stipulated (i.e., research, copy and provide records requested).
Miscellaneous monthly reports as assigned.
Assists with the record retention maintenance for the Credit Union.