Pacific Crest Federal Credit Union
Region: Klamath Falls, OR
Contact: Wendy Rohrbacker
Phone: (541) 850-7711
Essential Job Functions
- Analyzes new and pending laws which will affect the Credit Union’s current operations.
- Develops and periodically reviews and makes recommendations to the leadership team in regards to updates to the policies and procedures to ensure compliance with the applicable Federal and State laws and regulations. Notifies all affected parties of changes and the new procedures adopted.
- Achieves or exceeds established department goals through the building of relationships.
- Maintains a library of compliance resources and compliance training which effectively addresses requirements of applicable laws and regulations, the credit union’s related policies and procedures, and employee responsibilities. Collaborates with the appropriate managers to assist and/or conduct compliance training for all applicable new and existing laws and regulations.
- Proactively participates in multiply training opportunities available within credit union as well as credit union functions and community events.
Education and Experience
- 2-5 years of regulatory compliance or related experience preferred
- A minimum of a two-year college degree or completion of a specialized course of study
- Cooperative, positive attitude with sound interpersonal skills
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent technical skills
- Desires and is motivated to be a lifelong learner
- Proven attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- Enjoys reading technical documents, comprehending, sifting out the relevant information and communicating it effectively
- Effectively identifying, defining and resolving issues, challenges and problems
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple tasks and changing priorities in an efficient and effective manner
Pacific Crest FCU is committed to working with its employees to reasonably accommodate them with the physical aspects of the position. The following is a list of physical considerations that are normally encountered in this job:
- Ability to effectively and efficiently communicate with diverse membership and staff
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work on computers for a long period of time in an office environment
- Hearing, visual and verbal ability required
Pacific Crest Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer