Compliance BSA Analyst
Clackamas Federal Credit Union
Contact: Lynn Schell
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (503) 722-5413
If you are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives, you can build your career in helping families achieve their goals and helping people dream.
The Compliance BSA Analyst at Clackamas Federal Credit Union is responsible for assisting the Compliance Manager by working with the regulatory agencies on compliance and examination issues and ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Administers the daily Credit Union BSA/AML functions.
Clackamas believes that each employee makes a significant contribution to the success of our Mission, Vision, Values and service standards.
Learn more about working at Clackamas here: http://bit.ly/clackamas-youtube
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of credit union internal controls, compliance laws, rules, regulations, guidelines, policies and procedures pertaining to lending, deposit operations and Bank Secrecy Act. Assist with communicating and training of changes and amendments.
- Assist the Compliance Manager to ensure credit union compliance.
- Complete ongoing administration of the Bank Secrecy Act Compliance Program by performing various quality control reviews and monitoring the areas of BSA, USA Patriot Act, Anti-Money Laundering, OFAC and Customer Identification Program to ensure the credit union is in compliance with all applicable State and Federal regulations and laws.
- Responsible for compliance with SAFE Act, NMLS registrations and renewals.
- Maintain a compliance program that effectively reviews various areas of the credit union for compliance and recommend corrective action to avoid future compliance issues.
- Ensure that reports to all applicable State and Federal agencies are complete and filed on a timely basis.
- Provide informational assistance regarding compliance to all internal and external credit union personnel.
- Serve with Compliance Manager as liaison with regulatory examiners, assist with their examinations and make available any information that is necessary to complete the exam.
- Develop and update compliance issues in manuals, forms, and Intranet and marketing materials.
- Ensure information on regulatory matters is disseminated.
- Conform to the Bank Secrecy Act and its’ implementing regulations.
- Position required to be BSA certified within 12 months
- Position required to be compliance certified (Credit Union Compliance Expert) within 18-24 months
- Competent with Microsoft Office products and various computer programs
- Must meet expectations on Performance Evaluations and Behavioral expectations.
- Personal Development – must complete the annual required courses assigned, and/or courses assigned by your manager.
- Knowledge of basic and complex mathematical calculations.
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Handles information with confidentiality at all levels.
- Understanding and knowledge of Credit Union operations and business practices, products and services, philosophy and goals.
Education: Required – A two-year college degree or completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school. Preferred – A college degree, or work equivalent in related field, or completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school
Experience: Required – Minimum two years of similar or related experience, including time spent in preparatory positions. Preferred: Greater than two years of similar or related experience, including time spent in preparatory positions.
If you are ready to partner with an organization that puts people before profits and has been supporting Clackamas County for over 60 years then apply now! Your new career awaits.
Benefits That Make a Difference
Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision Coverage
Including chiropractic, acupuncture, nutritional counseling, and telehealth
Short and Long Term Disability Coverage
Generous employer match 401(k)
Lifelong learning and training opportunities and reimbursement
Employee Assistance Program
Including confidential counseling, work-life solutions, financial information, and other resources