Commercial Services Coordinator
InRoads Federal Credit Union
Region: St Helens, Oregon
Contact: Robin Balza
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (503) 397-2376
The Commercial Coordinator is to deliver high quality consistent service to the Commercial Services Team and members through coordination of loan files from submission, closing and ongoing servicing/monitoring. Additionally, the coordinator will be the point of contact for member support as opportunities to offer other products and services offered by the Credit Union are identified by the Relationship Managers, Commercial MSO’s and any other staff referral. Assists all department staff with duties such as annual reviews, loan documentation and file maintenance. A high level of professionalism, strong communication skills, strong understanding of lending regulations and excellent attention to detail are required for success in this role.
This role will require a Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience. A successful Commercial Coordinator should be equipped with the following:
- Must have at least four years of experience in working in the financial services industry
- Proficiency in spreadsheet, word processing, Outlook, and database software applications skills are required
- Requires strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Must be reliable in meeting exacting or highly accurate work results, strict deadlines, and prompt and friendly service delivery.
- Requires working with others in a group or team and the ability to remain flexible despite interruptions and/or routine changes to priorities and/or job duties
- Must be available to work Monday through Friday schedule and be bondable: Monday – Friday hours may vary from 8:00am – 5:30pm (Occasional Saturday as needed).
- Requires ability to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl on a routine basis
InRoads Credit Union is an Oregon-based not-for-profit financial institution. At InRoads, we are that trusted resource for our members and communities. We’re here to deliver the financial expertise our members want and need, from affordable loans and financial resources, to money saving advice and planning. When our members succeed, so does the credit union. Our employees are a vital part of that success. Transparency, celebration of individuality, confidence, the ability to work with members to achieve their financial goals and dreams, and strong communication skills are necessary for any successful candidate.
Together we are InRoads Credit Union.
If you feel a connection to our credit union after reading a little about the position and our organization, and you meet minimum qualifications, submit your employment information (letter of interest, resume and application) as soon as possible. This position will remain posted until filled.
InRoads is an equal employment opportunity employer.