Commercial Loan Processor
NW Preferred Federal Credit Union
Contact: Alisha Oliver
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (503) 403-0307
NW Preferred Federal Credit Union, is seeking a commercial loan processor to join our lending team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide exemplary service
- Maintain knowledge of the features and benefits of Credit Union services and products to successfully cross-sell to reach organizational goals and benefit members
- Prepare and review documentation related to loan fundings
- Assist loan officers with gathering information from members applying for business type loans
- Participate in our annual regulatory review process
- Constant coordination of multiple tasks, including written and verbal communication
- Attend trade shows as credit union representative promoting our products and services
We are looking for candidates that are:
- Good communicators – able to communicate well and contribute to a positive team environment;
- Detail oriented and organized;
- Passionate, enthusiastic, confident and have a high level of professionalism in all member and co-worker interactions;
- Able to make decisions, take action, and accept responsibility for results with little or no direction from manager;
- Able to evaluate and solve problems with minimum assistance;
- Have working knowledge of computer applications (Word, Excel).
Qualified candidates should have prior office experience. Financial institution lending or customer service experience preferred.
We offer an excellent work environment, competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, vision, dental, life and retirement plans.
To apply, email your resume as a Word or PDF document to [email protected]. For security purposes, our policy is to not click on links sent via email.