Commercial Loan Officer I
NW Preferred Federal Credit Union
Contact: Alisha Oliver
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (503) 403-0307
NW Preferred Federal Credit Union, is seeking an experienced commercial loan officer to join our commercial lending team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide exemplary service
- Gathers information on member applying for business loans by interviewing & obtaining documentation to support the loan request (ie: appraisal, environmental, taxes etc.)
- Reviews credit reports, business loan applications & tax returns to assess applicant’s ability to repay their debts. Performs ratio analysis- calculating debt ratios and debt service coverage ratio. Complete credit memo to include credit, cash flow, security and profile of member.
- Complete Risk analysis annually for member business loans, which includes credit, security & taxes to determine risk; completing risk review of findings
- Will serve as a credit union representative for trade shows or other events where the credit union products and services would be promoted.
- Has working knowledge of current regulatory requirements that apply to member business lending
- Maintain knowledge of the features and benefits of Credit Union services and products to successfully cross-sell to reach organizational goals and benefit members
- Will be responsible to attend educational classes or read authoritative literature on commercial lending
- Perform other duties, as may be assigned by the Commercial Manager, President/ CEO or CFO.
- Attend trade shows as credit union representative promoting our products and services
We are looking for candidates that are:
- Have working knowledge of computer applications (word, excel);
- Able to communicate well and contribute to a positive team environment;
- Able to portray passion, enthusiasm, confidence and a high level of professionalism in all community, member and co-worker interactions;
- Able to make decisions, take action, and accept responsibility for results;
- Able to evaluate and solve problems with minimum assistance
Qualified candidates should have financial institution lending and member service experience. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work related experience preferred.
We offer an excellent work environment, competitive salary and benefits package that includes medical, vision, dental, life and retirement plans.
To apply, email your resume to [email protected].