Commercial Lending Relationship Manager
Kitsap Credit Union
Kitsap Credit Union is hiring a fulltime, salaried & incentivized, exempt, Commercial Lending Relationship Manager to work with our hybrid team based out of our downtown corporate Bremerton offices in beautiful Kitsap County Washington. The Commercial Lending Relationship Manager is responsible for developing and servicing business member relationships that include commercial real estate and member business loans. The Commercial Lending Relationship Manager develops, manages and maintains a profitable commercial mortgage and lending portfolio and serves as the business’ primary contact point at the credit union.
Typical Job Duties
- Develop business relationships that lead to commercial real estate loans and member business loans consistent with the credit union objectives
- Maintain and grow a quality credit portfolio
- Negotiate, structure, and underwrite business financing arrangements
- Price and, if applicable, sell Kitsap Credit Union’s products consistent with credit union objectives
- Maintain written, telephone and personal contacts with key centers of influence, including established commercial real estate offices to develop a pipeline of prospect opportunities
- Participate in community activities and business development including, but not limited to, Chamber of Commerce, Board of Realtors and Homebuilders (activities that are industry related)
Seniority level: Business Manager
Reports to: VP of Commercial Lending
Employment Type: Fulltime, exempt, salaried + incentive
Working hours: Monday – Friday
Job Functions: Lending, Relationship Management, Commercial Loans
This role may be right for you if you enjoy seeking out and building new business relationships and leading business efforts with professional excellence. You pride yourself on keen awareness of business principles and your ability to tailor solutions to needs. Your previous employers praise your ability to think creatively about new business generation, and your previous co-workers talk about your relentless optimism and strong drive to make a difference. Your friends consider you a great encourager and coach, and your family is proud of your passion in meeting community needs with foresight and goodwill.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
- Understanding of commercial credit negotiations and structuring and the perfection of security interest in various collateral.
- Experience with understanding and analyzing financial statements and tax returns
- Must be registered with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) within 30 days of hire and comply with the SAFE Act regulations.
- Two plus years of commercial real estate and lending experience
- Experience in lending to a broad range of businesses, industries and using a variety of loan types, including SBA 7a, USDA
Kitsap Credit Union requires new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. The CDC defines “fully vaccinated” as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. Kitsap Credit Union will require proof of vaccination and consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause Kitsap Credit Union undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
****** Employment is contingent upon satisfactory credit, background, and reference checks. Kitsap Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment will receive consideration without regard to sex, marital status, race, color, religion, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected status. ******