Kitsap Credit Union
Kitsap Credit Union has an opening for a Collections Representative I. You will get to work for a manager who has over 15 years of collections experience and is passionate about empowering her team to develop and grow, she will help you achieve your goals. You will be encouraged to exercise your negotiation skills and think creatively to come up with solutions that meet the member’s and credit union’s needs. We have a large population of Spanish speaking members so if you speak Spanish you will have the opportunity to exercise this skill set. This role is fast-paced and allows you many opportunities to learn from peers, leaders, and outside resources. You will find great variety in your role as new and different challenges arise each day.
Who We Are
The Pacific Northwest is a great place to call home. That’s how we at Kitsap Credit Union have felt ever since we opened our doors in 1934 within the Puget Sound Naval Shipyard. Starting off as Navy Yard Metal Trades Credit Union, we’ve undergone a few name changes and our commitment to serving the community has never changed.
Some of What You Will Do
- Ensure delinquent accounts become current by identifying problems and creating a resolution
- Provide data, reporting, communication, and solutions around various account issues
- Attempt to locate members that have missed payments
- Manage a high level of calls to members and additional contacts
- Attend work-related courses and seminars to pursue self-development and meet compliance regulations
What You’ll Bring
- HS Diploma or GED
- Previous experience in collections
Schedule: Availability Monday – Friday and occasional Saturdays
Pay: $17.21+/hr DOE
Employment is contingent upon satisfactory credit, background, and reference checks. Kitsap Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants for employment will receive consideration without regard to sex, marital status, race, color, religion, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected status.