Maps Credit Union
Region: Salem, OR
Contact: Chanel Taylor
Email: [email protected]
- Follows regulatory and policy compliance requirements, which include those efforts in compliance with Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) and Anti‐Money Laundering (AML) Regulations, Identity Theft Red Flags and other compliance related Policies.
- Plan, design, implement, test, and support Credit Union business processes, with emphasis in cloud platform architecture, administration and security.
- Lead migration of on premises solutions to cloud infrastructure.
- Manage and maintain all aspects of cloud environments.
- Mentor and train others on cloud environment design, implementation, migration and support.
- Remediate any vulnerabilities discovered through quarterly scans – ensuring all operating system and ancillary software packages are appropriately patched, including antivirus and endpoint protection software.
- Support and maintain information backup technologies such as backup to disk and real-time vaulting.
- Responsible for configuration, monitoring, documentation, and planning related to virtual infrastructure including virtual cluster, storage (SAN), and related networking.
- Design, implement, test and document disaster recovery plans for critical systems and processes.
- Evaluate, recommend and develop network systems, processes and products to meet business needs.
- Provide project leadership in product research and testing, vendor requests, change implementation, hardware and software upgrades and migrations.
- Provide system administration by documenting and monitoring performance of Windows servers (e.g. Create documents on how applications are installed and configured, maintain statistics vital to Windows performance).
- Maintain Windows network operations by troubleshooting and solving software and network related problems. Upgrade operating systems and hardware to accommodate Credit Union needs.
- Provide hardware support by maintaining inventory records for purpose of budgeting and resource allocation.
- Perform maintenance and administration of databases related to the Credit Union’s core transaction system, and ancillary business systems.
- Report to management on the status of various information systems projects including ongoing updates related to security.
- Maintain inter- and intradepartmental work flow by providing information to and cooperating with co-workers.
- Maintain operations by staying informed of and following policies and procedures; report needed changes.
- Enhance job performance by applying up-to-date professional and technical knowledge gained by attending training sessions, reviewing professional publications, and maintaining professional relationships.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Proven experience as a cloud engineer – Microsoft Azure(preferred), Amazon Web Services.
- Expertise in cloud security best practices and use of firewalls, load balancing, encryption, AD, Federated AD, SAML.
- Advanced knowledge of scripting and PowerShell.
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, group policy.
- Experience managing and configuring SAN systems – Dell Compellent (preferred), NetApp, or EMC.
- Ability to configure and support virtualization environments – Microsoft Hyper-V (preferred) or VMWare.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate effectively and project a professional image when giving and taking information in writing, in person, and over the phone.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, presentation speaking capability, and demonstrated analytical and organization skills.
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks; good time-management, problem-prevention, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to remain flexible in order to adapt to changes in work environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Ability to work with co-workers, members, and outside agencies professionally and tactfully.
- Possess a work ethic that includes neatness, punctuality, and accuracy.
- Exhibit a professional, businesslike appearance and demeanor.
- BS/CS degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5+ years in systems engineering and IT support.
- Relevant years (5+) of progressive experience with Microsoft HyperV
- Minimum 4-6 years of progressive professional experience in enterprise systems hardware and software architecture, acquisition, maintenance, support and migration.
- Solid understanding of DNS, TCP/IP, DHCP, LDAP, and Active Directory is required.
- Demonstrated professional experience in technical customer support.
- Must be bondable.