Chief Financial Officer
Icon Credit Union
Idaho / Oregon
Icon is searching for a talented, strategic leader for the senior executive team, reporting to the CEO. As Chief Financial Officer, you will:
- Drive new strategies
- Proactively anticipate industry & market changes
- Plan for future organizational needs
- Analyze trends
- Strategically align capabilities and service standards
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, financially savvy and have a strong ability to think strategically and analytically about business opportunities. The successful candidate will also have the vision and leadership characteristics necessary to achieve Icon’s strategic objectives, maintain proper financial controls and effectively partner with all credit union stakeholders.
- Oversee all financial operations of the credit union.
- Actively contribute to quality member service, growth and profitability of Icon.
- Provide analysis on trends and industry opportunities to guide strategic planning.
- Identify and maintain high standards of financial reporting, record-keeping, and complex regulatory compliance.
- Manage and oversee the investment and treasury functions to ensure strong organizational financial health.
- Regularly provide reports to CEO, senior executive team and credit union board of directors on the progress of strategic goals and objectives.
- Lead and direct the staff and operations of the Finance Department.
A minimum of ten to fifteen years of supervisory experience in a related field and a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
Icon Credit Union began in 1952 as Idahy Federal Credit Union, when seven employees of the Idaho Department of Highways started with $35 and the idea of a credit union that reflected their values of integrity, service and community. In 2010 Idahy FCU changed its name to Icon Credit Union to better reflect its growing, diverse membership. With continued dedication to stability and core values, Icon has now grown to serve more than 24,000 members from Boise, Idaho to La Grande, Oregon, with total assets nearing $275 million. Icon continues to provide members with the advantage of credit union membership through outstanding products and services, great rates, and an elite level of service. Icon provides an environment that believes your work is more than a job or career – it is a cause! Our mission, to delivering an experience of financial success, with a unique style, to our members is the glue that keeps us together, drives our culture and makes joining Icon’s team such a rewarding experience.